Sunday, October 22, 2006

Computers, and other things...

I finally persuaded Blogger to accept the 'Ö' letter in 'Körschtalbahn'. I've tried before and it didn't like it. If you're wondering, the pronunciation is "Koerschtalbahn".

I reckon I've also got the bugs out of the links. I managed to add a couple of others too, but several just didn't work. Unfortunately that means there are a couple of people who have linked here and don't see a reciprocal link, but it'll be a while before I try again, I'd rather spend time building trains than snarling at computers because I can't get the hang of HTML... This is also one reason I'm not going into digital in the near future. Give me good old solid wires and relays. Now I'll just go and get my flint knife and bow and arrow and hunt dinner...

No comments: