Monday, February 19, 2007

Buffer Zone.

I finally built up courage to rebuild the Buffers on G1. The old is gone, the new is attached and works as far as I can see... Aware of my lack of prowess with the hacksaw I did the 'Non-stripey' end first, worked out hoe I could make it work, and then made a worse mess of the other end. The coupling seems to work as far as I can tell, but if I posted a picture now I think it would only depress you, so I'll wait until the buzbees are back on both ends before posting...

In the meantime I'll try and get some time for the container, which is looking reproachfully at me whenever I look at the modelmaking box. The wheels I ordered turned out to be too big, so I'll have to order a fresh set.

No comments: